Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to include a customer FM in FQEVENTS in the right sequence order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I am trying to include a new function module for event 1788 in tcode FQEVENTS. The default fm is FKK_SAMPLE_1788_B. I still want this one to be in place, I don't want to replace it.

What I need is to program a ZFKK_SAMPLE_1788_A to do something before the default one is called. But when I try to set it up it tells me "You can only define one customer function module for event 1788". What I want is to have fm FKK_SAMPLE_1788_B active in the upper window but also to have active another Z fm that needs to be executed before the default one.

Any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, I have finally solved the problem myselft. For some reason this particular event 1788 was not allowed to have more than one function module. So what I did was to make it to call my own fm, do my checkings there and finally at the end call directly (without using event technique) the fm that was supposed to handle this event originally.

Thanks anyway.

BR.