Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MiniWAS / MiniSAP : How to backup the database of a MiniWAS : MiniSAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you know I can backup / dump the database of my MiniWAS / MiniSAP ?

Thanks in advance,

Mathieu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

you should use the SAP DB Database Manager, which is delivered on the Kernel CD. You must install this tool yourself.

1 Insert KERNEL CD

2 Start the setup program <CD drive>:\sapdb\NT\I386\setups\DBM73.exe.

3 Press next when it is necessary.

4 After starting the SAP DB Database Manager (Start -> Programs -> SAP DB -> Database Manager) for the firrst time,

you have to register your database. To do this, choose File -> Register in the Menu, specify the entry for the server where

your database is running, mark the database WA1, press the 'Register' button, and enter the username and password of the

Database Manager Operator (User name = 'control', Password = 'control'). Close the registration window. Now you can

perform all administrative tasks with the SAP DB Database Manager for Web Application Server Demo Version

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

you should use the SAP DB Database Manager, which is delivered on the Kernel CD. You must install this tool yourself.

1 Insert KERNEL CD

2 Start the setup program <CD drive>:\sapdb\NT\I386\setups\DBM73.exe.

3 Press next when it is necessary.

4 After starting the SAP DB Database Manager (Start -> Programs -> SAP DB -> Database Manager) for the firrst time,

you have to register your database. To do this, choose File -> Register in the Menu, specify the entry for the server where

your database is running, mark the database WA1, press the 'Register' button, and enter the username and password of the

Database Manager Operator (User name = 'control', Password = 'control'). Close the registration window. Now you can

perform all administrative tasks with the SAP DB Database Manager for Web Application Server Demo Version