cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to run Settlement to Multiple assets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a Internal Order and have a huge amount of dollars posted to it. Right now there is only one AUC asset in teh order master data.

The issue is , We want to settle it to over 90 fixed assets.

Please advise as how to add multiple assests and assign(settle) costs on a dollar amt basis.

Please give me steps.

Thank You

MSJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member740051
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to Internal order with T code KO02. Press Shift+F5 and maintain the settlement rule with %. The total of all AUC should be 100%

Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Vijay

But we want the settlement by fixed dollar amount, not by percentage. I mean I want to mention that, for example 5000$ should go to asset 1, and 10000$ should go to asset 2.

Where should I make the change so that when I run the FULL settlement run, the system would capitalize the amount with specific dollar amount to the final fixed asset.

please advise.

Thanks

MSJ

former_member740051
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For that, you need to change the settlement profile.

Go to T code: KO03 and find the order type.

Go to T code : KOT2 ( Order type) and check the Settlement profile assigned with that order type.

Go to T code : OKO7( settlement profile) and check under " Indicators" header, there is a option of "Amount settlement". Activae that. So that, you can maintain the settlement rule with amount to AUC.

This is the only way out as I know to resolve the issue.

Hope it helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Vijay, I appreciate for your time and help.

I think I am close to solve the issue.

But when I made the changes as you mentioned, I dont see any field in KO02, to input my dollar amount in the settlement rule screen.

Please advise,

MSJ

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked in OKO7, that amount settlement is allowed for the settlement profile in question?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i checked the box "Amount settlement" and saved.

Closed all sap sessions and went into Ko02, for the same order

I could NOT find any place to put a amount in the settlement rule.

MSJ

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And is your order type linked to the settlement profile you have modified?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The order type is linked to settlement profile

and I checked %-settlement, equivalence number and amount settlement in OKO7.

Did i miss any thing?

Also what is equivalance number, can you please explain.

Many thanks Vijay

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, this is it. You should see 'Amount' field in the rule. Try switch off the % and see if it dissapears. If it does not, then something wrong with the link of profile to order type.

Equivalence numbers are like 'parts': if you have let's say 4 rules, and you want to divide it 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10 - you give numbers 1, 2, 3, 4. If you give 1, 3, 5, 2- it will be like 1/11, 3/11, 5/11, 2/11, etc.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let me understand: do you push 'Settlement Rule' button and in this table you do not see amount, but you see equivalence numbers and percentage?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes

After I push "Settlement rule" button on KO02,

I see "equivalance number" and %ages but NOT "amount field"

please advise.

Thanks

MSJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here your IO is a IM measure.

T Code OITA, check any radio button which ever has amounts (ex., Amounts and percentages etc.,)under type of distribution rules.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Sreenivas,

Does this effect the existing internal orders also or the new ones which are created fater I make the config change of the "Amount" in distribution rules?

I made the change and when I went into change the asset or enter a new distribution rule I dont see "Amount" field in Ko02.

please advise

Thanks again

MSJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Think it would effect new IO's.

Regards

Sreenivas

former_member740051
Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay Thank you very much for your help.

I found that the invest measure is defined as line item settlement, instead of summary amount settlement in the IO master data. Config OITA.

Since I have periodic settlements in te past for my IO, I cant change the Investment measure on the IO master data.

Also see OSS 303741

So my other alternative now is to settle it to one single asset and then do a partial asset transfer using ABUMN.

Please let me know, if you have any other way of doing it.

But I appreciate your help and time.

Thanks

MSJ

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can define it in settlement rule for the order.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Eli Klovski

But we want the settlement by fixed dollar amount, nit by percentage.

please advise.

Thanks

MSJ