cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving Billing Doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When I create Billing doc from VF01, I get the next screen as overview and then when I try to save the Doc I get the message" RV_BELEG, number range interval 91 doesnt exist"

I also checkd the number range which is assigned to Doc type

Can you help me in this regard.

Thanks

Bawa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to T.Code SNRO, input Object "RV_BELEG" and click on "Number Range" on top. Again click on "Intervals" (one with pencil icon). Check whether you have maintained the number range with "91" there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

No I have not maintained 91 there and I can see Z4 there which is assigned to billing doc type!

The error is showing not on all documents its only some of them!

Bawa

Edited by: Bawa Bawa on Sep 29, 2008 7:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very surprising as to how system has picked up 91 for only one billing document. I hope that the billing document type is the regular one which is being used for other billing documents.

Anyhow if its in production environment then, create a number series for 91 with the latest number. Save the billing document and then remove the number series mentioned against 91. While processing this transaction make sure that there arent any billing documents created apart from this.

Regards,

GSL.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bawa

You would have maintained the number range "91" in VOFA for that billing document type but also ensure that it is maintained in VN01

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

But there is number range Z4 assigned to billing doc type and I can see its being maintained in VN01 also!

I am surprised to see 91 in the error message!

Can you help

Thanks

Bawa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in OBA7 for accounting doc. type which number range you have maintained and let us know.

Hrishi