Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

First consolidation data for unit in group contains error

First consolidation data for unit CU04 (Ivee-Co.) in group 4000 (Cons Group) contains errors

Message no. UCF6669

Diagnosis

Investment data or equity data for investee unit CU04 (Ivee-Co.) has been entered for a date that is later than the period of first consolidation in consolidation group 4000 (Cons Group) . Therefore, all of the activities of this unit and group dated since their first consolidation are erroneous. This can also affect indirect activities and organizational changes of other investee units.

Procedure

Correct the reported investment or equity data for investee unit CU04 (Ivee-Co.) .

Please help as above.

Period of first consolidation for all units is 3 including the cons groups.

Edited by: VAISHALI MODI on Sep 29, 2008 2:57 PM

Edited by: VAISHALI MODI on Sep 29, 2008 2:59 PM

replied

Just to make sure that you have to raise the OSS note (if you do not see what I'l describe below, then it's time for the note), I should see for ther ConsGroup the following fields:

- ConsUnit's techname

- Name

- Year of 1st consolidation

- Period of 1st consolidation

- First consolidation at end of period, FCEP, as I think, you wrongly named as FCP (and there is no directions from my side to change it).

The other settings are related to divestiture.

If you do not see the fields I described, then you may raise the message to SAP.

But, I'd add that please be patient. WE ARE NOT THE SAP SUPPORT TEAM. We help the others by our own wish. It's not our duties. And raising the voice may lead just to the opposite result.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question