Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM for Quotation config data change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to update the configuration data for an item in quotation. This is a new item i am trying to insert in a quotation using BAPI 'BAPI_CUSTOMERQUOTATION_CHANGE' but not able to update/change the configuration data.

I am able to upload this data in quotation create, is there any specific value I am missing to pss to the above BAPI or is there any other FM to change/update the config data for item in a quotation?

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii

The BAPI does not have a database. This means that the relevant application must leave the commit, in order that changes can be carried out on the database. The BAPI BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT is available for this.

you have to use Transaction_Commit BAPI for it to update.

Regards,

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii

The BAPI does not have a database. This means that the relevant application must leave the commit, in order that changes can be carried out on the database. The BAPI BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT is available for this.

You have to use the

BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT

to update.

Regards,

VIshwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already used this statement but config data is not getting updated.

0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

I am facing a similar kind of issue. Could u please tell me how to solve it?

Thanks in advance

Regards

kalyan