cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Some of our projects allowed cost assignments even when the budget is not sufficient.

We have a situation as below..

Overall budget - 30,000/-

Overall Commitments - 10,000/-

Overall Actual Costs - 22,000/-

Available Budget - (2,000/-) negative value.

I guess somebody might have Deactivated AVAC using CJBW and again activated using CJBN.

Now Can I be able to Trace whether AVAC was deactivated, through any Transaction,Report or Tables.

Thanks in Advance,

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

The best process is to lock the WBS from Account assignment and then deactiviate and then activiate it back.In order to trace you can check the change documents ....

regards

pushpa

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

AVAC is a status that should appear on WBS

if you want to see the history of status changes then go the the WBS and check the history - this is only possible if in your project profile configuration you have checked status change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pushpa,

But tell me how check the History of Status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pravin,

Sorry -- i think ther is no change docs for that ... and there is no system status getting updated for WBS / Project when avialability control is activiated and deactivated also....

One way to have view for changes to any fields is goto se11 and enter table name and for each field you can maintain change documents -- tick mark and you can view logs SCU3 by entering the table .... so plz check which tables and fields are updated when u run CJBW ,CJBN .... and proceed

regards

pushpa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

You can see these type of History on WBS by following way

1-Doble click on WBS

2-Click on icon 'i'(system/user status).

3-then click on EXTRA>CHANGE DOCUMENT>ALL

4-Then put cursor on system status and click on History Tab.

then u will get all history.

Hope this be useful.

Regards,

Vivek tripathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vivek,

checked as per the way u said but the sub-menus of change documents are greyed out ..... plz suggest ..

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello ,

at change status screen there is one chenge document indicator ensure that is ticked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vivek,

the change docs box is greyed out ... kindly suggest how to mark it .... from config side ?

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helo,

In Projrct profile tick the change documents indicator.

Edited by: vivek tripathi on Oct 1, 2008 6:19 AM