PROBLEM IN EXCISE ( CIN)
I have been getting one problem in Excise Invoice for Captive Consumption in SAP . The case is in one plant we have two blast furnace. one raw material( excisable) is used in one furnace. & from that same furnace we get another material(finished). that finished material will use in second blast furnace as a raw material. this raw material will be consider as an excisable material. pl. provide the procedure.
I know one procedure.
We have created two storage location. we will transfer the material from one storage location to another storage location.t-code- MB1B. Then from that we will consume. through T-code- MB1A.tHEN HOW CAN WE POST THE EXCISE INVOICE IN A O% TAX.In which T-code we will manage it.
Using the Finished Goods from the FG Stores in the Plant itself requires creation of Sales Excise Invoice. This is called as Captive Consumption.
For this better create a separate Storage Locations as Sand Blast Furnace 1 and Sand Blast Furnace 1 in OX09. And then do Stock Transfer from Sand Blast Furnace 1 to Sand Blast Furnace 2 via Stock Transport Process keeping Supplying and Receiving Plant as same.
And once the stock is available in Sand Blast Furnace 1, you can use is for consumption purpose. And for the material document of stock transfer, you can debit stock form RG1 Register.
STO Process: -
1. ME21N - STO keeping Supplying and Receiving Plant as same.
2. VL10D - Outbound Delivery
3. VF01 - Pro-Forma Invoice (on the name of Plant itself with Zero Value, here Customer will be your Plant only)
4. J1IIN - Outgoing Excise Invoice (on the name of Plant itself with Zero Value)
5. MIGO - GR w.r.t. STO in Sand Blast Furnace 2 Storage Location (Here no need of Capture and Post Excise Invoice, here Customer will be your Plant only)
To update register;
J1I5 - RG1 Register Entry w.r.t. material document of stock transfer created during Outbound Delivery
J2I6 - Print RG1 Register.