Please help me with following scenario, our client is a battery manufacturer. The production processes produces hazardeous effluents and these are treated in a Effluent treatment plant and then discharged.
The client dont want to record to the effluents as to the the amount of effluents generated or treated, they just want to record the cost incurred in the treatment befoe it is discharged.
Please help regarding how to map this in SAP.
Rambabu Enugula replied
You need to create a FOH (Factory overheads) SVK under this assign the formulas which can be applicable,
2. Create one separate Secounday element for Effluent.
3. Create one formula called Overhead or Effluent and assign that seconday element.
4. That foumula(Hour) also asssign in FOH.
5. Create a Annual plan or periodic plan and assing in KP24
all the other cost will be come like Effluent, scrap ..etc...
6.for COST ELEMENT planning, we have to go for KP06
7. for ACTIVITY planning, we have to go for KP26
8.When the Production Order is confirmed, the activities gets confirmed.
The Production Order is debited with sum of planned price and quantity of
activity and equally also credit the Cost Center. Thus helps in transferring
the costs from the Cost Center to the Production Order.
9. when there is under or over absorption of Cost Center,
actual price per each unit shall be computed either through the system or
outside the system and fed into the system as actual price.
When we run actual price revaluation, the Proudction order gets the debit
or credit and equal opposite to the cost center. Thereby,
we set right the uner or over absorption of the the cost centers.
Hope you will get some idea,
Thanks and regards