cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebTools Synch Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone tell me what this error is from and how to correct it.

Also, this error seems to be removing pieces of data from the PartsMaster table which I do not understand.

The mmImage, StaticThumb, ProductLinePartMaster, and Active columns all seem to be disapearing when this error occurs.

Currently I have skip the product from synching which seems to keep the data in place but it was working for a short period of time then a few days ago the error came back.

The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_PartsPricing_PartsPricingMaster". The conflict occurred in database "DRIDUCK", table "dbo.PartsPricingMaster", column 'PriceListCode'.

The statement has been terminated.

at netpoint.api.data.DataFunctions.ExecuteScalar(String SQL, IDataParameter[] parameters, String connectionstring)

at netpoint.api.NPBase.Save(Boolean logTransaction)

at NetPoint.SynchSBO.SBOObjects.SBOItem.SynchPrice(String itemcode)

at NetPoint.SynchSBO.SBOObjects.SBOItem.SBOToNetPoint(SBOQueueObject qData)

at NetPoint.SynchSBO.SynchObjectBase.Synch()

Also is there a manual on the WebTools Synch Manager?

Thanks,

Craig

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

There are two different things happening here.

First, the error is caused while the item price is being set in Webtools because it is using an invalid pricelist.

This is probably because there is a pricelist on the tables tab of the synchmanager that has not been mapped, or it has been incorrectly mapped.

Second, the disappearing data is likely an artifact of a design limitation in the synch. If an item is updated in both B1 and Webtools, the updates from B1 will overwrite the changes in Webtools. Probably, the disappearing data has not been set in B1 and is being reset to B1 values by the synch.

There are two ways to resolve this, first, manually update the B1 data for the fields that are disappearing, second, run the synch (once the pricelist issue has been resolved), update WT with the correct data and resynch.

Answers (0)