cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status "STOP " in SMQ2

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i monitor the queue's in SMQ2 i could find status stop for the first entry for the queue name XBQO$PE_WS90000012 , after some time it changes to ready and then running . What can be the problem ? . I would like to know more inputs regarding SMQR and SMQS . Why do we need to register queue's ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>I would like to know more inputs regarding SMQR and SMQS . Why do we need to register queue's ?

For the First time if we configured the server and the basis ppl forgot to do this Registration & triggering the messages means,

Generally The message struck will take place

This time we have to Register the Queues and the next time onwards the messages will flow as it is

Some cases where the messages will get struck in queues

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Question 2 : I would like to know more inputs regarding transaction code SMQR and SMQS .

Question 3 : Why do we need to register queue's in the above transaction code?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We use SMQR to register the inbound and outbound queues . We need to register the queues in order to replicate the data from XI or R/3 to other systems through without human intervention. If we don't register the queues then all the messages will sit in the queue and one will have to manually execute all the entries from the queue.

regards

krishna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for doubts regarding queues, check this weblog

regards