cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

function module 'crm_order_read'

Former Member
0 Kudos

wat is the functionality of et_requested_objects in FM 'crm_order_read'???

i am importing 1 parameter to the program but i have passed 3 parameters to the et_requested_objects.

will this create any problem?

passed customer_h,appointment,orderadm_h to et_requested_objects.

but i am importing appointment.

Edited by: srinivasa reddy mallidi on Sep 29, 2008 1:56 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

no it wont creat any problem.

if ur passing this 3 customer_h,appointment,orderadm_h then in importing u will get o/p for those three.

if ur not passing appointment in importing u will not get output...........but it is an optional field...

Each sub-object in the CRM document has its own object name, which is defined in the table CRMC_OBJECTS. This name is used by the services such as the Link Handler and the Event Handler, to identify the initiator. The object name is also used in the generic function module for saving the CRM document, to determine the names of function modules, work structures, database tables and so on that belong to this sub-object. The generic function function module for saving the CRM document can only therefore be used for sub-objects that are registered in the CRMC_OBJECTS and that adhere to the programming model and the naming conventions för CRM documents.

The object type that is assigned to the object name in table CRMC_OBJECTS is just an abbreviated form of the object name.

Regards

Anbu B

Answers (0)