cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restart the meta chain?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have one failed metachain due to one of the local chain(0BPartner_attr) load fails . I have done manually that local completely. I want to trigger the Metachain again with out running that particular local chain.. How to do that..

Thanks,Sudha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Go to RSPC1 >> Give the technical name of your chain >> here it will open in the display mode....here in the top where we write tcode writeCOPY............then your chain will be copied......remove the start process and create a new one.....then remove the said local chain.............then activate the PC...............and take immediate run.............after completion of the chain...............delete the PC..........Go to RSPC1 >> in the top Process Chain tab >> delete........or press Shift+F2

Hope this helps you.........

Regards,

Debjani.........

Edited by: Debjani Mukherjee on Sep 29, 2008 3:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To run only the meta chain, make a copy of tha meta chain.

Goto planning view of the chain.

Keep onlt the chain which you want. remove any of the unwanted steps.

Create a new start variant for the copy chain.

Take an immediate run of the chain. you can delete this chain after itis complete.

Hope this helps

Regards

Shilpa

former_member205352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could have used the "Repeat" option in the triggering local process chain.It would have automatically triggered your metachain.

Now you can execute the meta chain process chain by making it as immediate run.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

I actually tried repeat but it didn't work. If I run immediate does it run the local chain again which I ran manually.

former_member205352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you make it immediate.You are removing it as metachain.

Hence there is no link to the other chain.

Only the chain which you execute immediate will be executed as long as this local chain doesnt have process to trigger further metachains.

Hope this helps.

shanthi_bhaskar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

use the Function module RSPC_API_CHAIN_START

Thanks

bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my meta chain all are local. No local have further chains...

former_member205352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can load your local chain as immediate.It wont trigger your other local chain.