Did you mean: 

Mass Change Business Partner CRM 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

System: CRM 4 SP 8

Terms: MASSD, MASSOBJ, MASSFUNC, XD99

Issue: Not able to to mass update on Business Partners in CRM

Hello All,

I am trying to find a way to do a mass update of certain Business Partners in our CRM 4.0 system, but cannot find the appropriate tool and the customizing for MASSD in our system is missing.

From what I can determine I should be able to select all business partners in transaction MASSD and then carry out the mass change. The customizing for MASSD should already be in place from the standard, but in our system it is not.

In the first business case I would like to mass update the sales area data, in particular the sales group on the customer master data. The criteria to select these accounts would be based on their postal code.

Can anyone provide some tips on how to carry out this mass update, or point me in the right direction to carry out the correct customizing?

Thanks in advance,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

I found this on WIKI. See if it can help you:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/profile/mass%2bupdation%2bfor%2bcustom%2btable%2b...

Kind regards,

Bruno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for the tip, I also know this wiki. Unfortunately, it does not really help me as I am looking to implement the standard functions to ensure that all dependencies are met (not just updating one table)

I entered an OSS note with SAP for the issue and their response was that it is not supported in our system (CRM 4.0). They also stated that in future releases it is also removed.

I think it should be possible to change some address data with this transaction, but I am currently interested in Sales Area Data, and from what they told me the Sales Area Data is not possible.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might want to try taking a look at transaction LSMW. I know we've had a similar issue here and were able to use that to help us out.