cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Screen Tabs in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have to hide the tab screens Item Overview, Item Detail, Ordering Party in VA01 Overview Screen.

I tried creating Transaction Variant in SHD0.

1.I am able to hide the some of the fields in the initial screen ( Sales Group, Sales Office)

2.When I move to the next screen of Overview, I tried to hide Item Overview, Item Detail, Ordering party..by checking the boxes and Saved and Exited..Giving a Description.

3.When I Tested in SHD0..the initial screen Sales group and Sales office were hidden, whereas Item Overview, Item Detail, Ordering Party were not hiding as expected..

I have almost spent few hours on this...

I SINCERELY REQUEST YOUR SOLUTION.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ravi

What srinivas said is correct

Go to SHD0 and give BUS2032 .

while saving system will ask for a package and give VA .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sri and Srinivas,

Thank you very very much..my Hide Screens Solved..

linked to the above..

Please tell me if I could transport the same from 100 to 110 to test it..because it threw errors when i did so..

How do i configure to respective systems..do i need to do it to each client or can i transport them from 100 to other clients.

Thanks in advance for your answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi Prasad,

I have the requirement such as:

1. I want to show Line Number, Material, Material Description, Order quantity fields with output only.
  2. And I want to show Storage Location field that user can update.
  3. I want to hide Item Details, Ordering Party, Shipping tab on Sales Order Overview.

Howerver, when I open transaction variant BUS2032, I only see screen 4440 and 4480, i don't see screen 4900 and I  don't see check field to hide Item Details, Ordering Party, Shipping tab.

Please let me know how to show screen 4900 on BUS2032.

Thanks for your supports!

BinhTC

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Go to SHD0 .. give transaction code--VA01

and go to Transaction Varients---BUS2032

and click changes .. Then u can make changes to control fields of sales order..

I tried this .. working fine

Regards

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

It is asking me Package..when saving..what package should i give?..there are around 500 selections. When i tried to save as Local Object..it is not saving..

it says " Test objects cannot be created in foreign name spaces"..This issue is pending for a while and please let me know asap..on this

Thank you very much

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check with your ABAP/BASIS team to find out the package name in which the objects have to be stored.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

This is very much can be done with the help of SAP integrated third party tool- GuiXT.

Ask your ABAPer to do it. But before this raise a OSS notes and take the feed back to do the same or not. As it is not advisable to change or hide the SAP standard.

Best Regards

SRI

Edited by: Sri on Sep 30, 2008 10:18 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check if you have activated the variant.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even while checking it is not displaying the results

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to assign the variant in sales document type and check.

Regards,

GSL.