cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

j1iex : total amount??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

what setting do we need to do for displaying the total and break-up of taxes in the Excise invoice(j1iex) after Migo.

currently what is happening at my end is that we are able to create excise invoice but are not able to check the complete breakup of the total and not even the total amount of the invoice. And after saving the invoice only I can view and if there is any mistake in invoice then we have to cancel that. As a result this has increased the number of cancelled invoice, which is actually wrong.

regards,

Robin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

if ur not getting the values for the breakup

then how ur posting the invoice

plz check following doc for customization

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/600/html/J05_EN_IN.htm

here check settings for tax on goods movement

regards

kunal

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Robin, when u create the PO with taxcode, u have a taxes button beside the space where u enter the tax code in invoice tab.

When u receive an excise invoice, before going for j1iex_c just make sure that u crs check it with the tax amounts displayed hen u click the taxes button in the invoice tab in item detail in the po in ME23N.

Hope this helps

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Matthews,

thanks for your reply. I agree with your point but I do crs check the taxes and tax code in PO before doing j1iex_c.

But before the invoice is not saved, it does not displays the total amount of the invoice anywhere in the invoice.

I have checked the outgoing excise invoices and they show up the total amount before saving however the same is not with incoming invoices we make.

Plz help,

thx.