cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PARSE_APPLICATION_DATA in proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

My scenerio is File -Proxy(Inbound).My source is XSD, after running the interface i am facing the below problem in proxy side.I found in some blog its due to dateformat.I am also facing the same problem.

(<b>1)dateissued(16) Error Text: System expected a value for the type g))</ERRORTEXT></b>***********

<CX_XMS_SYSTEM_ERROR>

<ID>PARSE_APPLICATION_DATA</ID>

<CODECONTEXT>Local</CODECONTEXT>

<CODE>PARSE_APPLICATION_DATA</CODE>

<ERRORTEXT>Error during XML => ABAP conversion (Request Message; error ID: CX_ST_MATCH_ELEMENT; (/1SAI/TXS00000000000000000095 XML Bytepos.: 4 XML Path: Error Text: System expected element 'fsxml'))</ERRORTEXT>

<LANGUAGE />

how to solve this problem,by chagning the dateformat in XSD.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

DATATRANS function gives an error.because in source XSD date is not mandatory.XSD date field datatype is <b>datetime</b> which we used in source.

Please tell me how to solve this..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check like this

sourcedate->EXISTS->IfThen->DateTrans->target

In that iFThen give sourcedate as the input for THEN

Thanks

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems you are not sending data for a mandatory field from the source to the target,

check your source field and see if all the madatory fields in target get a value.

But, in case you are sure about DATE trans being a cause you can refer to a thread that i was a part and was solved at:

Make sure you use the corrrect length and format of source and target.

Regards,

Anirban.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During any date mapping to the target do like this.

SAP takes date in yyyymmdd format

Sourcedate-> DateTrans->Targetdate.

For the properties of the DateTrans(Which is date function) target properties as yyyymmdd.

thanks

Mohan