Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform next page not coming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have designed my smartform but i am not able to trigger my second page error is displaying saying "Two min windows not allowed", if i am changing my second page window as secondary window then it is displaying error like "A page without a main window cannot point to itself as next page."

In the general attributes of page1 i gave my second page name.

Any suggestions how to trigger my second page.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the same MAIN window on both pages.

Regards,

Darren

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

main Window higth and length should be exactly same in both page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You should use the COMMAND node to forcibly trigger the new page.

Insert a command node before the text where you need the second page and write the statement 'New-page'.

if your smartform is executing please check in print preview for next page .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

doubel click on First Page ..Go to General Atttributes Tab and check wheather u have given second page or not int he NEXT PAGE.

Regards,

Deepthi.

KK07
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Balu,

Either maintain the same main windows in the two pages or create the dummy window for the first page and use the original main window in the second page.also dont forget to mention next page as

second for the first page and first for the second page.hope u will find helpfull...

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Copy the main window from first page and paste it in second page.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have copied the main window from first page and pasted in second page now my error has been erased but but when i am checking my output my second page data is not displaying.