Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different copies of Invoice

gaurav_jain27
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to prepare different copies of same invocie, different copies means Office copy, Transported Copy and Customer copy, Rest of the matter is same in all copies of invoices.

I have already search the forum.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The computer stationary with carbon paper inserted is available and this reduces the load on the printer. One print four to five copies will be available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gaurav jain,

It is possible ,

to print form you need to call the below functions

1. open form

2. start form

3. write form

4. close form

Here , you need to call start form with page_no and write form with window name for all copies ( office copy , transporter copy ..etc ) with heading that you want to print .

If u r a ABAPer do it , otherwise take a help from ABAPer to do the same .

saravanan

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

You will have to achieve that using different output types & smartmforms.Take help from your ABAPer regarding layout & content.

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Do you want to get different copies with different headings? Ask your ABAPer to trigger the invoice print 3 times. Ask him to change the heading to Office, Transportation & Customer. Rest of the firm layout will remain same. Just heading will change.

If you dont want different headings, then ask him to set the default number of copies to 3 or whatever the number you want. Then you can get different copies of the same.

Simplest option is to take as many xerox copies as you want rather than putting a logic in the prog.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I couldn't get exactly by means: Office copy, Transport copy...of Invoices.

Anyways, Get in-touch with ABAPer for 3 different Smart-forms. But I doubt that more than 1 Smsr-form could be used for your billing type, at a time.

Best Regards,

Amit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gaurav

Either you can take that much of invoice print outs or it can be xeroxed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi