cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning In two Plant (Two company Code)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI..

SCENARIO

I have two company code, each having separete plant .

Comapany Code A , Plant A

Company Code B, Plant B.

Now Plant A supplies raw material to Plant B, which after doing processing will give back to plant A.

this Senifinish material after processing at plant A gives finish assembly.

Can i plan these two plant in One Planning stage . (MRP at Plant A).

If not what can i do to transfer the requirenement to PLant B, after MRP run at Plant A.

Note: Its different company code.Spl pro Key 40,70,80 not work.

please suggest

Thnks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same question. I'm new here. How did you solve it? Could you tell me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!,

Please go through the following link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/4d/2b90dc43ad11d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

and check for Stock Transport Order with Delivery and Billing Document/Invoice (Cross-Company-Code). I think you might have missed some setting otherwise it must work. I have already used this fuctionality.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!,

You can work with special procurement keys even if you have plants in two different company codes. From PP angle there won't be any differnce in functionality but in FI / SD / MM intercompany transfers are treated as normal sales / purchase with the only diff that the GR will be made in the receiving plant with reference to delivery and not with ref to PO.

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thkx for your reply.

I had already tried it..spl pro key not working in two plantof dif company code..when i m gng to use the key system ask me to cretae material in second plant though i had cretaed that material in second plant which is different company code.....so i writen its not work..

any other solution...please let me know..

thnaks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thkx for your reply.

I had already tried it..spl pro key not working in two plantof dif company code..when i m gng to use the key system ask me to cretae material in second plant though i had cretaed that material in second plant which is different company code.....so i writen its not work..

any other solution...please let me know..

thnaks