cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absence Quota In Time Evaluation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on Absences,i done the configaration part for abxebnce quota and i excute the report RPTQTA00.Its working fine for all Absence QTs.

But while i am running the PT60 its displaying only one Absence QT. I need to see the all the Absences QTs for that Ee.

Can U any body help me Hw to See the all Abs. QTs of that Ee.

Thanks In Advance

Swarupa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Executing RPTQTA00 and Time Evaluation are two different concept of Quota Generation. You have to executed RPTQTA00 before than Time Evaluation for Ee then you can see all the Absence quotas via time evaluation.

Once you execute time evaluation you can do the following :

click any of the date then click Manage Time Account > Quota > ABWKONTI.

In ABWKONTI you will see those quotas, which you generated via RPTQTA00 (but depends upon the Selection rule you've customized in V_T559L) and the till date Quota Generation for those Absences for which you put the button on Increase.

e.g., Ee DOJ 01.01.2008, you run RPTQTA00 on 01.01.2008 and CL and SL gets generated as follows :

CL Quota - 01.01.2008 to 31.12.2008

SL Quota - 01.01.2008 to 31.12.2008

After this you are executing Time Evaluation and you client execute time evaluation on daily basis. so when you run time evaluation on 01.01.2008 system will check the increase button in customization of Time Evaluation and credited the Quota depending upon the customization u've did in V_T559L (like you want to accrue Ee quota on a daily basis or calendar year.) so system reflects everyday quota for such absences in the log you can view these daily generated quotas in various sections of Time Evaluation.

hope it suffice

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shine

While ur running the RPTQTA00, enter ur Absence Quota.

Example u may create Abs Qta 01 to 10.Run those Abs. Quota in RPTQTA00 .

Regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,,

In V_T599l in table select the quota type and select the Increase field, Then you will be getting all absences quotas in PT60.

regards

devi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi after running time evaluation ,

click on successful pernrs.

and take any date open manage time account node.open quota node.goto quota->input double click on ABWKONTI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u for ur reply i cheked in that table also,any other solution to see the all absence QTs for that Ee.

Thanks In Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are the other absence quotas that u cannot see in PT60 supposed to accure on a daily basis or are they a generated at a particular time of the month/year?

Rona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Tcode PT50, enter Personnel No, click on absence quota tab, it will display all absence quotas which are laready accrued for that employee.

Regards,

GRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

could u plz what's the difference between u.s payroll &indian payroll

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The statutory deducation will differ between US and Indian pay roll

Ex: PF , Ptax etc

former_member1271165
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swarupa,

You can see the list of Absence Quotas assigned for an employee through Infotype 2006 - Absence Quotas in Overview mode through PA30/PA20 t-code...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u for the answer,is it not possible to see all Absence QT in PT60.

Thnaks In Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can see all quotas generated in that period in PT60.Don't give ant quota number and check at the bottom Display all quotas.

bye