Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to have diff. auth. activity for Delivery and Billing Block in VA02?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In sales order change screen (VA02) there are two block options

1. Delivery Block

2. Billing Block

Both blocks are controlled by authorization object V_VBAK_AAT and activity 43(Release). So if we authorize any user for this role then user will have access to release both blocks.

Our company would like to have different users should be able to release these block. For example if user A has got access to release/change Delivery block he should not have access to release/change Billing Block and vice versa.

Can some body please let me know how we can do this?

Thanks,

Sanjay

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

You can restrict the user by Sales Document type field under the V_VBAK_AAT Authorization object.

So you can create two different roles and in the first role restrict only to the Delivery Sales Document type and in the second role restrict to Billing document type.

Regards,

Kiran Kandepalli.

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

thanks for you reply.

But it doesn't work.

When I tried to change authorization object V_VBAK_AAT (for VA02) it shows the option for Sales Document type but in that you can only mention Sales document type which is in our case is ZOR(copy of OR-standard sales order). When we do F4 it doesn't show any Delivery Document Type or Billing Document type. It shows only sales document type.

And after assigning Sales Document Type user can release/change both Delivery Block and Billing Block.

In our case one user should able to release/change only one block. Please let me know if I am doing anything different.

thanks,

Regards,

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have used custome Z table to check authorisation.

0 Kudos

Pity about that... not a good practice in my opinion.

Cheers,

Julius