Thanks

Sankar N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

1. ncomplete copy model

Normally it is used, when you need to attach the MIC to inspection plan or Master Recipe or Routing. By maintaining the such status of MIC, you can modify the MIC as you wish in the inspection plan.

i.e. if a MIC WIDTH is created as

Short Text "Width"

Lower limit 5, upper limit 15.

Now you need to change this MIC while you are attaching it to some inspection plan and the changes are

Short Text: "Width of Material"

Lower Limit 10, upper limit 25.

You can easily change it, it reduces the MIC master creation work.

2.Reference charectristic

While you wish to migrate the results of MIC to batch class,,,,,

A Batch Characteristic is created.

And by referring it, an MIC is getting created, where this status "Reference Characteristic" is set by default.

3.Complete copy model

Now, when you are attempting the features of SAP like material specification or Unplanned MIC, where the requirement is to not allow the change in MIC while attachment to the Task list. Which is fulfilled by Complete Copy Model

I hope it made you understanding clear.

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

1. Incomplete copy model

This type of MIC you can't maintain any default value (Specification, UOM tolerance ) in MIC level. Create MIC with short text as well as MIC indicator.

So you need maintain the specification value in Inspection / Material Spec level.

2.Reference charectristic

This type of MIC you can maintain default value (Specification, UOM tolerance ) in MIC level.

But Inspection in Inspection plan it is not possible to change, Bcz it will show in the plan in Locked mode.

3.Complete copy model

This type of MIC you can maintain default value (Specification, UOM tolerance ) in MIC level.

But Inspection in Inspection plan it is possible to change, Based on Material.

For further query revert.

Regards,

S.Babusingh