cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating an IT 0015 from an external system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to post a new record in IT 0015 (additional payments for an employee), from an external system (XI/PI) as the information is coming via mapping from an external system.

Do any of you have an idea of an RFC to use ?

I taught I could use BAPI_WAGE_COMP_EXT_CREATE but finally saw that it is for IT 0579 and also I tried, I couldn't place a correct record via SE37.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

greg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member761936
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gregorio Bonadio ,

You can define your own RFC function module in that you can use HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION to Create a record in IT 0015.

Then you can use that RFC.

Regards,

Narendra.Soma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I want my XI/PI content to be certified, I would prefer using only standard functions.

thx

cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

After some discussions, seems that the only viable solution for IT 0015 is to use encapsulation into a personal written RFC with HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION ass proposed.

Do any of have experience with BAPI_WAGE_COMP_EXT_CREATE as it would permit to create a IT 0579 that could be included in the payroll process and which can be used from XI/PI directly. More over, it limits the possibilities of the caller (XI/PI) to the strict Wage type defined. (I'm not yet clear about how to create and allow accesses for a specific application to a particular wage type, if somebody has any tips about it, thanks in advance)

Cheers,

greg

Answers (0)