cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ddelete Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Can any one tell me how to delete the sales order, i know thru vf02 we can do but in future i want the sales orders that are deleted. and also i want to delete the Proforma invoice

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ramesh,

as we all know the standard procedure of sales to billing i.e. SO -> O/D -> Billing keeping picking and PGI as an optional. the reverse hold good during cancellation i.e. first reversing the biling document then going into cancellation of O/D and then cancel the SO.

to get the sales order which are deleted you will have to take the help of ABAPer to create the another program which will assist you to get the deleted SO.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

no point in deleting the proforma invoice. It will anyway not have any effect in accounting. So cancel your billing doc if any in VF11. Reverse the accounting doc if any. Reverse the PGI. Cancel the transfer order. Delete the delivery.

Then enter a reason for rejection in the order line item. So that item will not be further procesed. System will not allow you to delete any sales order. That option will be greyed out. So cancel the sales order

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can't delete a billing document. As you know Proforma invoices doesn't make any accounting entry. So there is no point in reversing the same. You may reverse the billing documents except proforma, the accounting documents will get reversed.

It is advicable to reject the sales order with 'Reason for Rejection' instead of deleting it. Once you delete a sales document, you may not be able to trace it from the system.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested by Prasanth,

Since Proforma Invoice will not have any accounting impact, you will not be able to cancel.

However, you can change the status of the same by going to T. Code: VF02, give the proforma number. Now select "Billing Document" on top left and choose "Complete".

Now if you see the document flow, the status would be changed.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry to say, but the question you asked and self-explained answer (given by yourself) is wrong.

Now, coming to your query: Delete Sales Order

To do So:

You must Cancel all the Billing Documents (VF11), Settle FI-Docs (Consult FI-Personnel), Reverse Deliveries (VL09), Delete the Deliveries (VL02N)

Now, Go to: VA02 and from

Sales Document --> Delete

Delete the Sales Order.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

How will i see my deleted sales order

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think, you may retrieve deleted Sales Order.

Seek your Abaper for some userexit in the program (may be) MV45AFZZ

Best Regards,

Amit