cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEx Broadcaster window is not opening from BEx Queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have to publish a workbook from BEx analyzer to the portal using BEx Broadcaster. But when i click the BEx Broadcaster from BEx Analyzer window, the next window (BEx Broadcast) is not opening . . .

I have done the integration of BI 7.0 and EP 7.0 as per given in the "Integration of EP 7.0 and BI 7.0" guide . . .

Plz suggest me a solution..

Thanks and regards,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204514
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Try to schedule using transaction 'RSRD_ADMIN" Regards aanand

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Relevant replies not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Actually the BEx Broadcaster opens. But the problem is after executing the workbook from BEx Broadcaster, the workbook is not displayed in the Portal. But the BEx Broadcaster says that the workbook has been successfully executed to the KM folder in portal.

How to solve this?

Thanks and regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the workbook in KM folders. It could be found in Users portfolio in KM i.e Personal BEx Documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

I have checked there also.. It is not there.

Actually the BEx Broadcaster opens. I have created a new setting for posting my WAD as an online link to current data. I have chosen CM Repository->Favorites.. I have also tried saving under all folders in CM Repostiory like Personal docs, Common folders, Public docs.

It is saved there. Then i have checked for consistency by clicking check. Then i have clicked execute. It displays a window, saying that the WAD or Workbook i have posted to portal have been successfully posted.

But when i open the Portal and if i see there under CM repository, it is not visible there. It is not there in Home->Documents->Favorites or personal docs..

Thanks and regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Do you have any replies to my question? The BI information or Document posted as a link, could not be found in the portal. It is not coming in the portal. Only the BEx Broadcaster output says that the link has been successfully posted to the portal.

Please help me regarding this.

Thanks and regards,

Suresh