cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the Series name in the JE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to print the Series name in the Journal Entry PLD, when i am choosing the Table as NNM1 and the Column as Series name its repeating the entries on 2 or 3 pages and if i take the journal entry table and series its giving me the series no but i want the series name. So please help me out.

Similiary i want to print the control account name in the PLD of AP Invoice but it is giving me the GL Code but not name so how to get that also i have tried but its not coming waiting for ur early reply.

Thanks & Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Similiary i want to print the control account name in the PLD of AP Invoice but it is giving me the GL Code but not name so how to get that also i have tried but its not coming waiting for ur early reply.

Put the following Fields in the Repetitive Area of PLD:

FieldName: Field_093 (for Example)

FieldType: Database

Table: JDT1 - Journal Entry Rows

Column: Account Code

FieldName: Field_094 (for Example)

FieldType: Database

Table: OACT - G/L Accounts

Column: Account Name

Relate To: Field_093

I want to print the Series name in the Journal Entry PLD, when i am choosing the Table as NNM1 and the Column as Series name its repeating the entries on 2 or 3 pages and if i take the journal entry table and series its giving me the series no but i want the series name. So please help me out. 

I tried out but in vein.

As an workaround, define a UDF in the Journal Entry Title and add the following FMS to the UDF:

SELECT T0.[SeriesName] FROM NNM1 T0 WHERE T0.[Series] =$[ojdt.series]

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks