Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MULTIPLE COMMAND NODE CALL IN SMART FORMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Hi All,

I am designing a Smart form. i have 5 page . In my page2 (main window ) i call a command node to call page 3 with some condition it's working fine and now i going to call another page in my page2 (main window ) just behind the first command node to call the page3 but the problem is my first command take the cursor in the page3 but not come on page2 (main window ) and gives error .

Regards,

Kuldeep Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when the first command get executed, then the control moves into the new page....

but ur second command is in old page, i mean from where u called ur first command... then the control is in one page, and the command is in another page...then how can u get that executed...?

here do one thing, using first command u r calling one page, in that page place this secod command, then after executing that page, u can get the required one using the second command...

hope its clear.

if any doubts, plz revert back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

then place the second command in the page3 otherwise it would not work.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all ,

my problem is to call both command node one after another in page2 main window with some condition .

first command node call if condition satisfied and another will call it's own condition both are not related to each other .

Problem is if first command node run then second must run after first .

Regards,

Kuldeep Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Nodes in smartforms get executed sequentially...

so try to control the second command with proper condition and which should be contrary to the condition used for trigerring the first command.

Otherwise it would not work as the condition for the first command would be satisfied and the control would be in third page always.

Regards,

Ram

hymavathi_oruganti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try decrementing SYSY-PAGE value then you will again come back to page 2 Then again call the required page.