cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am having 3.7 years of exp in sap-abap. i want to go for sap certification but i m not able to decide which certification to go for,abap or XI,which will give me more benefit and i should be able to do it. ABAP i can do it but XI i am not sure.

Siemens is conducting this XI training + certification course but it is e-learning. I think e-learning is risky. I may not get proper training and i may not be able to clear the examination.

so can anybody help me in taking right decision??

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii

SAP XI is latest technology which is booming. In SAP XI ,ABAP knowledge will give u much knowledge.

better to go SAP course of XI either r E learning or direct based on ur preference...

In SDN forum u can search for XI prospects.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you have good experience in SAP R3 so taking the training for XI will not be a problem for you... In my opinion you can go for XI certification.. but obviously final decision will be yours..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

Its good for you to attempt the certification this tech ed at Bangalore. The certification list is available

@ http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/teched_2008_bangalore_certification.epx

Considering that you already have strong experience in ABAP, you can try for XI certification.

SDN in itself has lot of eLearnings for XI and these will help you to get a very substancial knowledge to attempt the certification.

Check out the below link for a better understanding of XI.

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog

Do get back to me for any further details.

Regards

Kiran.