cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register runtime systems on the CMS due to denied access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to register the runtime systems in the CMS.

For J2EE Engine user and password I'm using a user who is an administrator on both the system I'm registering the the SLD server but when I use it I get:

SLD (URL http://<server>:50000) server exception: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access

Any idea why?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

NWDI_CMSADM user was locked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roy,

check whether SLDUSer password is locked or not.

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

What SLDUser and where?

Rgds,

Roy

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

what i said is SLDuser that is responsible for SLD connections.

visual admin->server->services->sld data supplier->http settings. there you can change password.

sometimes SLDuser get locked. or somebody changes its password.

this is the setting done at the time of NWDI setup, and no need to worry about it. but due to above circumstances you need to check it.

use same password for it in UME and visual admin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user that we are using for the SLD Data supplier service has got "No password change required" ticked on it therefore it cannot expire. Also, it's status is Unlocked.

Rgds,

Roy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

What needs to be checked in the CIM Client Generation Settings tab for that to work? perhaps I'm missing a tick.

Anyone can advise from a working system?

Thanks,

Roy

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

In visual administrator. there is setting for SLD.

where you need to specify username and password.

check it.

this problem occurs when the password for SLD user expires.

change it.after that you will need a NWDI restart.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user that we are using for the SLD Data supplier service has got "No password change required" ticked on it therefore it cannot expire.

Anyway, the error I'm getting is very clear and it points to missing either SLD or NWDI authorisations on the SLD server.

I have already got SAP_ALL profile and SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR assigned to me on the SLD server. What else will I need in order to do that? some CMS authorisations perhaps?

Rgds,

Roy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cohen,

Did you check the access right for the Administrator user?

To add any run time systems in the CMS administrator requires the following roles in NWDI. Please make sure that these role are assigned to administrator user and try again.

Add the NWDI.Administrator role and CMS.Administrate UME action for user Administrator and retry.

Thanks

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I have assigned myself to the NWDI.Administrator UME role and to the CMSAdministrator UME role which contains the CMS.Administrate UME action but I still get the same error.

Rgds,

Roy