cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR/IR Clearing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to match some old open items for GR/IR from the year 2003. We have tried using the T-code f.13 to clear them off but the program just doesnt pick up the documents. There are no error messages. We have also tried using f-03 & f-30, but it is of no use either. The documents just dont get picked up in these programs. I am using FS10N and in that it is showing up as open. I am able to view these documents in FB03 as open.

The documents are showing up as open in the GL account, but they are not getting cleared anyway.

Few more details :

1st Document Type is 'WE' and the Transaction details are :

Dr. Cost - $177

Cr. GR/IR Account $177

We are trying to clear this with 2nd Document Type 'WE' and the transaction details are :

Dr. GR/IR Account - $177

Cr. Cost - $177

Both the transactions have been passed using T-code MIGO in the year 2003. We are trying to clear them off with eachother and netting them off to zero.

Need help in resolving this problem urgently.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDM,

MR11 was design for PO item clearing with balance, the balance that you can get the details from MB5S. So I think MR11 is not useful to solve you problem.

Then I think the problem caused by clearing rules, someone has given the path in the post.

If you can not get the document from F-30, it maybe cleared, then i wonder where you get such items are opened.

Best Regards!

Flex Yang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can u confirm if your a/c is open item managed. pls check in FS00

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please guide me as to where I can check the settings for Automatic Clearing. T-code or path for this would help.

Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The path in SPRO is:

Financial Accounting -> General Ledger Accounting -> Business transactions -> Open Item Clearing -> Prepare Automatic clearing

Here you can enter upto 5 fields which you would like the system to match before clearing the transaction.

Assign pts if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MR11 - I tried removing the Qty. var option. It was askign me to atleast select the type of surplus option. I tried both Delivery and Invoice surplus. Both the times I get the error as "No Data selected.....". However, the fact is that there is no delivery or invoice surplus for these items. They are just offsettings entries that need to be striked off as cleared in SAP.

I also tried usinf F-03 with amount option and Document date option. It just says "No data selected...".

Few facts about these entries :

1. 1st document and 2nd document both have been passed using T-code MIGO in SAP.

2. Transaction in the 1st Doc :

Dr. Cost - $177

Cr. GR/IR Account $177

3. Transaction in 2nd Doc :

Dr. GR/IR Account - $177

Cr. Cost - $177

4. These entries were passed in July 2003. And are still showing as open items in FBL3N for the fiscal year 2008.

Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is required for us to clear off these offsetting entries somehow. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

I am trying to clear the documnets using the Document numbers. Coz the Reference field is not consistent and same for both the documnets that I am trying to clear. I have infact tried it through the Reference field also. But it does not pick up the documents at all. These documenst are from FY 2003.

Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While using F.13, the system would match the values in the relevant field maintained in the settings for the automatic clearing. Now, if you have maintained the document number as the relevant field, the system would in 99% cases show 'no values selected' since the document number is unique for the MIGO and the MIRO.

You may have to set Purchasing Document as the relevant field. Please check.

Assign pts, if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried using MR11 for this purpose. But seems to be not working as it says that "No Data Selected". Can u guide me on the selection parameters that are required for this. I am kind of new to this T-code.

I have put following parameters :

Company Code, Vendor, Puch. Org., Pur. Group, PO Date., Order Type,

Types of Surplus : Tried usign both Delivery Surplus and Invoice Surplus by turn. There is no difference.

Clear : GR/IR Clearing Account

Am I missing anything, Please help me.

Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

What are the match fields on which you are trying to clear documents? eg. Reference Number etc.

Have you tried using F.13? (Of course to use automatic clearing, you require config to be setup.)

Thanks & regards,

Uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Uma,

Suppose I want to Clear GR/IR for Customs Clearing, what is the settings I have to do, please advise,

Regards,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDM,

Try to resolve this problem with Tcode MR11

your selection is good but you must :

- Choose the correct Purchase Order Date (in your case between 01.01.2003 and 31.12.2003)

- Check the 2 ticks in surplus type 's table

- Check GR/IR clearing account in Clear's table

- Delete the percentage in Qty Var. Less Than/Equal To's fields

Then execute, you must see the 2 imbalances GR/IR, select them and save.

Regards

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try using TCode MR11 - Maintain GR/IR Clearing Account

Which helps you to clear documents posted from MM module.

Cheers

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

While trying in MR11 below error message is appearing

For object RF_BELEG 1020, number range interval does not exist FBN1

Message no. NR751

Diagnosis

The database table NRIV has the delivery class 'C', i.e. the SAP default settings are only in client 000.

Procedure

Create the missing number range interval in customizing.

Transaction code: FBN1

Please advise,

Regards,

Alok