cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Transport to QAC system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

since we are working on an implementation project, i am a basis consultant and have to transport the requests of my functional consultants to QAC system.

1. Regarding this i would like to ask you, how should i transport the request, i would like to know the standard pattern.

While when our functional consultants were creating requests i had asked them to maintain the sequence number of the requests which would help us in releasing them.

2.I have also not set QA proposal policy in my QAS SAP system. and besides this we have yet not included PRD system in the landscape (because we have yet not installed PRD)

so i want to know is it important to set QA proposal policy.

if i havent set a QA proposal policy, would this result into any failure of transport requests?

Please guide me as your suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Ayush

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is not mandatory to set the QA approval process. We hav emany clients without that.

Technically this id not a requirement for tranporting requests to production.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends,

From my own experience we do not have to keep QA proposal policy and its not mandatory, dont have any misconception that if we wouldnt set it then our transports would fail.

so you can keep it simply without having any QA proposal policy in TMS.

Regards

Aayush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

-> It's better to document the transport request number with the usage by the concern consultant.

-> Configuring the QA Approval Procedure is depends on your policy of TMS . without configuring it you can transport the request according to standard TMS configuration.

Read the TMS configuration Document.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/44/b4a0137acc11d1899e0000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

regards,

kaushal