cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Routing to get in-house production time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am getting the exception message 64 in my all finish and semi-finish material. I haven't put the in-house production time and moreover I dont want to use reduction strategy as I don't want to reduce my capacity.

What I understand to shedule the routing time and update the work scheduling view as Lot dependent in house production time.

But I have tried for all finish and semi-finish( Parent and child) but still iam getting the 64 message though I have re-run the MRp after these activites.

Can you please guide me so that I can calculate my lot dependent inhouse production time.

Thanks and Regards

Deepak Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with tcode CA97 to update timings in the material master.

If the material master & routing times are same, system will not give exemption message.

Regards,

Dharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I know that order start date comes from requirement date and production dates from routing.

Moreover, I have updated the material master by using CA96 after scheduling the routing through CA02. I have put the same base qty and time as in routing for eevery level of FG till last Semi-finish. But still I am getting the 64 message.

Where I am missing I don't know. Please elaborate again that what other qty should I put other than Routing qty to update the material master Work scheduling lot dependent in-house.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Maintain the schedule margine key in material master then try?

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already maintained the Scheduling margin key as 000 with no opening period and nothing.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Define SMK in days not zero then you will not get this problem?

Please refer this link also,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/f4/7d297144af11d182b40000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Or maintian the reduction in OPU3 and OPU5.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Exception Message 64 is Production finish date after order

finish date.

Basic Scheduling:

The system calculates the order start date and finish from your

reqmts date based on the GR Processing time, inhouse production time and opening period defined in the schedule margin key.

Lead time scheduling :

The systems calculates the production start date and finish date from the times defined in the routing.

Always your production start date/ finish date should lie within

the order start date/ finish date.

So adjust the time and order quantity accordingly as you don't want to use reduction strategy.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar