cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Decision : Approval Pop-up message

PritamKunal
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry to interrupt , I have one question in user decision. If i want to give a pop up to the agent that will simply do one task for the approval and other task for rejection. but in both the cases workflow should not get terminated. What method or BO can we used for the same. Could any one please explain.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Pritam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you mean that workitem should remain in user's inbox irrespective of the decisions then use CONFIRM END OF PROCESSING option in task definition.

PritamKunal
Participant
0 Kudos

No, workitem has to be removed from the user's inbox.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then what is the problem? after decision task its in your hand what to do - you can do whatever processing you want.

PritamKunal
Participant
0 Kudos

My Question is, if we use user decision, user will see the button to approve or reject, but my requirement is to get a pop up to approve/reject when user executes workitem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do not use Decision Task. Instead use standard task that executes method which uses Function Module POPUP_TO_CONFIRM. I think you also have to USE WI_RESULT parameter of task to control the flow of Wflow.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

and why would you need that? The decision task will give you 2 branches 1 for approval and 1 for rejection. You can put whatever activity you watnt in each branch.

can you elaborate what exactly you are trying to achieve?