cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Client Context Node Enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts/Suchita,

I want BTSubject Context Node to be appearing under BT120H_CPL/Details of Transaction Complaint in order to use the Reason / Defect count / Defect Class fields.

I tried to enhance the Conext Node by right click --Create then the wizzard appears with many options to be filled.

When i complete the wizzard i am getting Error as "View not copied with wizard; processing not possible"

What should i select in the DDIC Structure? i have left it blank.

If you want I will send you the screen shots my id is there in SDN.

By the way when i click on Run Time Repository Editor i could see BTSubject under component usage.

I want to know do i need to create a context node or there are some mechanisms to get the Context Node BTSubject appeared in Browser component Structure.

Regards

Arup

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Shivesh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

How you have resolved the issue???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the procedure u follow for context node enhancement.Check hav u follow these steps

1. enhance ur component(BT120H_CPL)

2. enhance ur view by right click on view(DETAILS).

3. then go to context node of this enhanced view and add new node with the help of wizard.

I did in same way and successfully added this new BTSubject node to my context node.

u dont need to select any thing from DDIC structure. After addition of this new node in context node which ever attribute u want to use and want to create any GETTER/SETTER mether u can create.

Regards

Gaurav

Edited by: Gaurav Mehta on Sep 29, 2008 4:09 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for the reply.

Please check your gmail if possible i have sent you a mail.

Regds..

Arup

Former Member
0 Kudos

H Anup,

As i seen screen shot sended by u, u have not enhanced ur component as well as View. Without enhancing component and view how u can add any node in any component view. If u r doing this , that is modificationand because of that this error is comming.

Follow bellow maintain thread for view enhancement

Regards

Gaurav