cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency change

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SAP Gurus,

How can we know if change the currency manually in the sales order?

we can know the changes by going Environment changes.

Apart from this can we find any other way?

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

first u maintain in condition types control data (v/06) u have to maintain manual changes then only u can changes in order document.

in order document (va01)u go conditions, u have to change the currency .

And that to u r finanace concultants are maintain the exchange rates then only u r changing the currency.

once u check it in OB08 transaction u can find that exchange rates.

if u want more information revert back to me

regards,

sridhar

Edited by: sridhar on Sep 30, 2008 7:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the currency in the item level in sales order.

if u have maintaining the exchange rate in your master u can see the difference for currency change in the change mode of sales order.

in the sales order , there is two currecy, one is for the baisc prize of item & other is for net prize of item.

u can change the currency of basic prize only as the currency of net prize is come from the master data, & it would be the doc. currency that you are maintaing, secondily if u have maintaing the exchange rate then as u will change the basic prize currency the net value will automatically convert into doc./net currency.

for any clearance plz reply me back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yiou may change the currency in the sales order screen. If you are changing the same in the create mode (VA01), it will not be tracked in Environment --> Changes. But once the sales order is saved, the currency filed may get grayed out and you may not change it. If the system allows you to change it through VA02, then the change log can be tracked through Environment --> Changes.

Prase

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Well Rao,

I don't think its possible to change the currecy manually at the sales order level.

Its dependent on your company code and also the records are from the condition records.

so changing the currency inturn is a herculian task...

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman