Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information about create_table_from_node

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Can anyone specify what is the parameter ON_LEAD_SELECT of cl_wd_dynamic_tool=>create_table_from_node method in details? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply. But how will I get the reference to the row selected by user in the event Name's implementation mentioned in ON_LEAD_SELECT? Is it possible to get the reference of a cell clicked by user instead of the entire row or column containing that cell?

Edited by: Anirban Sengupta on Sep 29, 2008 11:21 AM

3 REPLIES 3

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

cl_wd_dynamic_tool=>create_table_from_node

the above class is used for Dynamic Programming in WebDynpro. This is used to Create the Table UI element from the context node.

ON_LEAD_SELECT is used to specify the lead selection event name. you need to have the implementation in place for the event Name you mention for the parameter.

if you need anything let me know...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply. But how will I get the reference to the row selected by user in the event Name's implementation mentioned in ON_LEAD_SELECT? Is it possible to get the reference of a cell clicked by user instead of the entire row or column containing that cell?

Edited by: Anirban Sengupta on Sep 29, 2008 11:21 AM

0 Kudos

> Is it possible to get the reference of a cell clicked by user >instead of the entire row or column containing that cell

I am not sure about this.But i am sure you get the row reference.

>how will I get the reference to the row selected by user in the >event Name's implementation mentioned in >ON_LEAD_SELECT

Did you Try the Table UI's Lead_selection event before. if not try to create the Lead_selection event . The same way you have to proceed.