Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

WORK CENTER

HI Guys,

I need some tips for below scenario,

Our client -- work center having about 8 m/c in it, according to load they are going to load m/c in this manner some times 2, 3 ,4 , 6 and 8 m/c,

Option 1 if I am creating w/c with 8 m/c (individual m/c 8), assigning same in all situation in routing, but here I can not identify how many m/cu2018s actually loaded,

Option 2 create the work center all option ie 2 m/c u2013 wc1, 3m/c u2013wc2, 4 m/c u2013w/c 3, 6 m/c u2013w/c 4, and 8 m/cu2014w/c 5, here after assigning I can identify the number of m/c loaded in routing but I wonu2019t get actual load and remaining capacity on the work center,

Could any please suggest the optionu2019s feasibly suit for this scenario.

Thanks in advance

Mohan M

replied

Hi,

Check up with the foll process:

Create all the machines as one work center. Create the 8 machines as no. of individual capacities and maintain capacity header for each individual capacity. In routing you can only mention this machines as splits=8

After Production order creation, as you know abt the loading, assign the individual capacities in "Capacity reqmt assignment" tab. Now in CM27, you can get the individual loads per split or check up in CM51- Individual capacity view to know the actual load per Capacity.

Hope this helps...

-Thaila Shree

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question