cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo Upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

PLZ Can any body help me to UPLOAD Employee photo in Module Pool Programming with step by step process.

I have searched in the forum i did no get Exact answer as per my requirement.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did u check the follwoing tcodes

SCIF

OOAD

still u are haveing PROBS ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u help me with the procedure if possible

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

upload photos You have to create archieve link

Process steps are as under

1. Create a number range for SAP Archive Link :

IMG->Basis Components->Basis Services->SAP Archive Link->Basic Settings->Maintain number ranges.

Tcode OANR. Create range 01 from 0000000001 to 9999999999 without the external number flag.

2. Document type HRICOLFOTO must exist with document class JPG.

IMG->Basis Components->Basis Services->SAP Archive Link->System Settings->Maintain document types.

Table TOAVE, Tcode OAC2.

3. Document type HRICOLFOTO must be linked to object type PREL and IT0002.

IMG->Personnel Management->Personnel Administration->Tools->Optical Archiving->Set up Optical Archiving in HR.

View V_T585O, no Tcode. In all three columns there ara minuses, donu2019t put a flag in the check box.

4. Check which content repository (Archive) is linked to document type HRICOLFOTO and object type PREL.

IMG->Basis Components->Basis Services->SAP Archive Link->Basic Settings->Maintain Links.

Table TOAOM_C, Tcode OAC3

5. Create this content repository with storage type FILE archive.

IMG->Basis Components->Basis Services->SAP Archive Link->Basic Settings->Maintain content repositories.

Tcode OAC0

Storage type FILE archive can be attained by clicking on the field Storage type and clicking somewhere else in the screen with the right mouse button. Choose Possible entries and only then you get a list of all values. FILE Archive is entry number 08. Choose Version no. 0031 and Archive path something (e.g. C:\).

6. Link photo to personnel number.

Menu->Tools->Business Documents->Miscellaneous->Stored Documents. Tcode OAAD.

Click on the Create button. Business object PREL and Docyment type HRICOLFOTO. Click on create (fill in the right personnel number in the pop up and click Continue). Choose the photo (as a JPG file) from the place where it is saved (e.g. hard disk). SAP will notify that the Stored Document was created succesfully. Photo is visible via PA10, PA20, PA30, PA40. Double-click to magnify photo.

To delete archived document :

Tcode OAAD, click Find. In docyment type field select HRICOLFOTO and after execute you get a list of all documents. Select appropriate document and click on delete icon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i already tried these steps which i got from the forum search.but it did not worked out.

Former Member