cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with bit invitation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I have a problem with bit invitation. When I try to create a bit invitation as a vendor, I have a system error u201CEnd Date has been reached. The submission deadline has passedu201D. But isnu2019t try, because I settled End Date month after.

Do you know the reason?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

Pls ensure that you have activated all the services for Bidding & quotation.

These are under default_host>SAP>BC>GUI>SAP-->ITS node in SICF transaction.

Rgds,

MJ

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marina

Note 1088051 - BBP_QUOT_BOB: Surrogate bid shows error message

Symptom

You create a bid invitation and invite bidders. You go to the 'Bidder/Bids' tab and click on the surrogate bidding icon to create bids. When you go to the item data tab, you are shown a message 'End date has been reached. The submission deadline has passed'

Solution:-

Kindly implement the attached correction instruction or import the corresponding support package

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akash

I checked services u2013 they are all active. Maybe you know another reason?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu

We have a SAPKIBKT12 Support Package, which should include this note. Iu2019m not sure, but I think so. Could you tell me how can I make sure it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colleges,

What do you think u2013 could it be a problem with system installation?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

However check already this note is available there in your system or not

You can rise oss note and telling that this is the reference note in sapkibkt11 but now in in apkibkt12. still the problem is existing. SAP definetly advise you on this.

BR

Muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Sep 30, 2008 8:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

Pls check the number range you have assigned for "Local Bids" & ascertain whether it is exactly the same number range that is in the "Vendor Bid" Transaction type. Wrong number range in the vendor Bid could also create such issues.

Rgds,

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much! It was because of number range! Non-existent number range was assigned to BUS2202. And now everything is OK

Answers (0)