cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIR CREATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've created a finished material with 2 raw materials. BOM was also created. But didn't create work center & routing. I select the application of BOM as universal. Procurement type as both procurements.

1.Then I've created PIR for the finished material. It was raised, but didn't raise the dependant requirements ( i.e, Planned or Purch. orders were not created for Raw materials based on the PIR.

Why?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check wethere there were stock for those material?

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ashok,

I didn't post any stock. The planned order for finished was created. only the order for raw materials need to be created. Reply me, Is it possible to create the abovesaid things without work center and routing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For planned order creation routing is not necessarry and you have the valid MRP settings in the material master. Check the MRPtype maintained for the lower level material and check the stocks also.

Regards

Pragash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

The problem was solved. We have given MRP type for RAW MATERIALS as VB instead of PD. Now it's ok.

Thanks to all,

Jeyaraman.R

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

jey, check the bom status at header wether it is active or not active. if it is ok check validity, planning horizon etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeyaraman,

1. Pl check if the PIR is created withing the planning horizon, 2. check if there is any planning time fence defined. If yes then an MRP run will not create any requirements within this planning time fence.

Regards,

Pradeep.

i015192
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

dear colleague,please cehck if the header material has a planned order created to cover the PIR.

The dependent requriements are created through the planned orders of the higher level.

If the header material has a planned order check that in the component view has the reaw materials.

CHeck that the Planned order has exploded the BOM.

IF the Planned order is created with the BOM exploded, the dependent requirements should be created.

kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you run MRP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

YES. I've run MRP.