cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sale of asset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

When i want to sell the assets. in f-92. i am getting this error.

TRANSACTION IN AREA 15 CONTRADICTS THE NET BOOK VALUE RULE.

pl guid me to solve this error.

why this error is coming.

girija

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Girija

Post 1 Rupee to the asset by creating an Internal Order and Try.I feel it will happen.System is not allowing you as the book value is Zero ,there fore nothing to retire.

Sudeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sudeep,

Thanks for your replay. where i have to create the Rs. 1. of internal order. pl tell me the tcode or path. of proceedures.

Regards,

girija

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Girija

Create an Internal Order.

Post 1 rupee against that Order T Code-FB60

Settle that order to the desired asset-T Code-KO88

Now asset will have 1 rupee value.

Now retire the asset

Regds,

Sudeep

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi girija,

When you are in F-92 in the tabCreate Asset retirement click on depreciation area's (or line items) and you can see the values the system want to post, look what is in area 15.

When you can't F-92 working you can still use ABAVN - Asset Retirement by Scrapping, amd make a manual posting to the debtor and P&L account.

Paul

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It is because system is not recognizing negative values for the depreciation area 15. Goto TCode OADB select depreciation area 15 and enter All values allowed for the field net book value. Even if the error occurs send us Error message No and long text. Don't try to explain your self. The standard error message No is self explanatory.

Cheers

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SRINI,

After i made changes also i am getting same error.

so pl guide me to do.

the actually value the-- acquired value:4800

the sale value is 395.

Kindly please guide me.

regards,

girija

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srini,

Message no. AA660

Diagnosis

The document cannot be posted, as it is contrary to the net book value rule which is checked in area 15.

Procedure

This error usually occurs when you enter proportional values. The proportional values exceed the amount posted, for example, post capitalization of 100 but proportional depreciation to the amount 110. Check your entries and correct them if necessary.

This error message no .

girija

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In t code OADB select dep area 15 and under Management of values check for net book value rule.