cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for posting IT 0015 from XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to post a new record in IT 0015 (additional payments for an employee), from XI as the information is coming via mapping from an external system.

Do any of you have an idea of an RFC to use ?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

greg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no BAPI for posting IT 0015, at best, a BAPI_WAGECOMPEXT_CREATE to create a IT0579 reccord.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are many FM to handle this kindly check the structure at R3 side[se37 transaction] to find most suitable for your requirement.

Some are here

BAPI_ACC_EMPLOYEE_EXP_CHECK

BAPI_ACC_EMPLOYEE_EXP_POST

BAPI_ACC_EMPLOYEE_PAY_CHECK

BAPI_ACC_EMPLOYEE_PAY_POST

BAPI_ACC_EMPLOYEE_REC_CHECK

BAPI_ACC_EMPLOYEE_REC_POST

Thanks

Sudharshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions but I was looking more for something to post the record in the HR. For my understanding those functions are more useful to report then the amounts from the payroll results to FI/COO.

My idea was to find something like BAPI_WAGE_COMP_EXT_CREATE which can be used to create IT 0579.

Or like HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION but which is remote enabled as I need to call it from XI.

Would those few more words inspire you other functions Sudharshan ?

Cheers,

greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didnt find any standard FM to do with your task,but if you want you can write your own code in ABAP to update some fields where the standard FM also does,you need to write your own FM and call this through XI.

Some of the table useful here are

v_t510s

v_t510j

v_t511*

v_512w_d etc...

Check with some ABAPers to do this or else let me know your requirement in detail.

Thanks

Sudharshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement in detail is:

An external system sends to XI/PI a report containing PERSN, Amounts, references .. Those amounts are the results of the employee purchases at the cafeteria, and we want to deduce the amount from the salary.

The goal is to make an XI certifiable content so it can be deployed easily and quickly. Therefore I would prefer to use only standards functions.

Technical, once the deduction has been posted on the salary, XI7PI needs to confirm that to the external system so it can recredit the personal account for the cafeteria.

Scenario with IT 0015 and SubTy 2012 would be perfect as it maps exactly to the business.

Thanks for your input.

greg