cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Iam getting prob in excise invoice.while I am trying to save doc it showing error g/l a/c 2260093 is nt exist in chart of a/c which is nt relavent at all.my cess n ecs value is not reflecting.plz help me out

Thanx in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swastika,

Goto-spro-logistic general-tax on goods movement-india-account determination-specify g/l accounts per excise transaction

Check whether correct g/l accounts are assigned for

Excise group-ETT(DLFC)-Company code-chart of account

I think that particular g/l account is assigned for above setting.

Remove that g/l account & assign correct g/l account

Then create Excise Invoice.

Regards,

Satpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satpal,

Thank you so much for your response.but i v already maintained every possible customization but still getting d error.cldnt understand where i am missing data in customizing.plz give me some tips.orelse give me your gmail add so that i can send you the screen sort n you can rectify that.

Thanx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swastika,

satpalmujawar2-at-gmail-com

feel free to communicate any problem related excise.

Regards,

Satpal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the issue of G/L Account, inform FI Consultant to maintain the appropriate G/L accounts through T.Code: FS00.

In the case if Excise or Cess value is not flowing, you may have to apply some notes. Raise an OSS message to get the approipriate notes.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with FI consultant for ECS and coming to Cess, you need to raise OSS notes as it requires small correction. (CESS no CENVAT Credit and has to go to corresponding PLA account) While CESS capturing there is some issue as it has to hit negative account.

Best Regards

SRI

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Swastika

Go to IMG path -- Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Account Determination --> Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction.

There check what G/L Accounts you have maintained for the combination of your Excise Group, Excise Transaction Type (should have been DLFC), Company Code and Chart of Accounts.

If you feel the G/L Account maintained is wrong, change after consulting with FI people and proceed accordingly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi