cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

check function module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to trigger my alert when there is a change in PO. I am able to trigger the alert but the issue is i need to write the check function module to validate the logic. I have created the check functin module.....and has written some logic.

when i am seeing the alert in alrtdisp t-code, the container of the alert consists of change number, object id, and object class.

how do i pass this change number, object id and object class to check function module?

Please help me in this regard. Your help will be greatly appreciated with points. Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help me in this regard. Your help will be greatly appreciated with points. Thanks in advance

Hi,

It'd be better if you read the "Rules". The Moderator keeps mentioning this. Please try to abide by the "Rules".

Whether You give points or not, we here are helping each other only.

venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the Tables parameter named EVENT_CONTAINER of the check FM will contain the required data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to check in event container i am unable to see event container.

I am facing the issue in alert management.....the t-code where i am able to see the alert is alrtdisp.....

please suggest me..........

Former Member
0 Kudos

check FM is linked to 'events' of a business objects.

when a po is changed event significantlychanged for bo 2012 is triggered. In the event_container of relevant checkfm you will find data related to this event only and not for alerts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to get the changenumber, Object id, Object class of a PO change.

Can i get the change number data directly from the container...so that i can pass the information into my check function module.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure of alert data.

Instead of 'passing' this data to checkFM can't you do the following ?

When a po is changed, and event triggered. In your checkFM try to find the most recent change details for the PO in relevant tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The check FM parameters should be like below.

*"----

""Local interface:

*" IMPORTING

*" VALUE(OBJTYPE) LIKE SWETYPECOU-OBJTYPE

*" VALUE(OBJKEY) LIKE SWEINSTCOU-OBJKEY

*" VALUE(EVENT) LIKE SWEINSTCOU-EVENT

*" VALUE(RECTYPE) LIKE SWETYPECOU-RECTYPE

*" TABLES

*" EVENT_CONTAINER STRUCTURE SWCONT

*" EXCEPTIONS

*" NO_RECTYPE

*"----

for change numbers, you can have a look into the change control tables CDHDR and CDPOS. Give the proper change object for PO.

I agree with Venu here regarding rewarding points .

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do we get evtcreation_date and evtcreation_time data into check function module?

I am using cdhdr and cdpos and able to write my own logic. But what i want, i want to use sap provided data.....in this case, i am able to see the object id, object class, and change number in the display contianer instance...i want to use change number which is already present.

I am able to see above data in alrtdisp transaction, i will select the alert which is created by me and click on container. In the container i am able to see change number, object class, and object id.

Please help me in this regard.

Edited by: vijay alluri on Sep 30, 2008 3:40 PM