cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the Credit Exposure will be calculated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have done the settings for dynamic credit check.I have maintained the credit limit in FD32 $10000.but when i was created the first sales order for net value $ 15000 for new customer,Credit check is not happening.After creating the order I have checked the credit exposure,it is showing $900 only.Actually first order document value is $15000 and credit limit is $10000.but it is showing credit exposure is $900,Where this calculation (credit exposure)is been done? where do i need to check?

if I am right the document value is $15000,the same should be replicate in exposure?if worng please guide me to solve this issue.

Proper solution is rewarded.

Regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hi,

Credit exposure is calculated as - Total of receivablesspecial G/L transactions relevant to the credit limitoutstanding order value.

Now, check info structure S066 & S067 for open order credit/open delivery credit/open billing credit. Then see if there are some open credit values in these info structures.

Do let me know.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishi,

I have checked info stru.-SO66 in T.Code- OMO1 but i am not able to find the open credit values,

can you help me out to find the values.is it only way to find out.can you guide me how to check it.

Regards

rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishi,

I have found another thing,whenever I am creating S.O it is updating only "tax value" not the "netvalue" of the document,will it be there any user exit.could you tell me?

Regards

Rama

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

System considers the value in the field NET VALUE with subtotal A in the pricing procedure, for credit checking. Check your pricing procedure and find out the value in the sales order for the netvalue (with subtota A). The problem in your case could be due to this.

Thanks,

Ravi

gaurav_jain27
Participant
0 Kudos

Please add A in the sub total column of the relevant condition type whose value you want to add while calculatiing credit exposure.

Regards

Gaurav Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first credit check has to happen means u need to fallow the automatic credit control area deterimination.then u need to assigned Risk catagory in Fd32 ,THEN CREDIT CHECK HAPPEN. as u said u r using dynamic credit check might u have not signed risk catagory.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y