Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Sales Order quantity & value

vikram_kate
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement here of report to show open sales order quantity & value for any month (monthend). There is a datasource 2LIS_11_V_ITM which gives Open order quantity. I have created an ODS with 2LIS_11_VAITM & 2LIS_11_V_ITM which can give me desired qty & value, but only for date of last data upload and not for date in the past.(and to get that, I have to sumup all open orders quantity without using any date filter)

I am thinking of creating a Infocube over this ODS to update the Open Order qty & value at the monthend (Snapshot scenario). But to update this, I am not able to get the logic for date to be used in time dimension.

If anyone can think of the solution or any alternate way to develop this kind of report, your help/suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks,

Vikram.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Find the link, which solves u r requirement

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/bi/arobustdesignofopensalesorderdataflow

Thanks & Regards

Ramakrishna Kamurthy

vikram_kate
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. But still I could not understand how do I get the Open order quantitiy as of certain date. I am able to get the Open orders as of y'day (or last date of extraction to be specific) but can not generate the same for date in the past.

Any idea experts, on how to achieve this.

Thanks ,

Vikram.

Answers (0)