Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Cancelled Document table

Hi friends

I would like to have your help for below one requirement

1. We are searching the tables where we can see the cancelled material documents. The Std MSEG, MFPF is not helps. I am refering the 106 movement documents thro 105 movement.

2. The same way another client requirement

They want to transfer the materails to Goods issue location after inspection finished at goods storage location. Here they need to transfer (311 movement) based on 105 movements. In MIGO they want 105 movement document no for transfer.


Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question