Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Pls tell me how to map my blw senerio;

In pricing procedure, i have

A- Gross price

B- Handlying charges

C- Excise on A+B,

here i need to calculate my exise on A+B values and it flows (C) frm tax procedure (taxinn). until here i'm ok.

D - A BC

E - Insurance (defined in pricing proce) on D value,

here i'm unbale to map my price, since the sytem taking A+ B price only, its not taking my D values... I need to map pricing & tax procedures, since Gross price, Han. charges and insurance flows frm pricing proce and Excise frm tax procedure.

Anyone has right solution, pls guide me...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello sapjj

Here in your issue, u have to maintain a dummy condition type for excise calculation in your pricing procedure. The excise on A+B will be calculated in pricing procedure itself and not it flows from tax procedure.You have to make a condition type in pricing procedure and mark it as statistical in the procedure so that it doesn't get added to material value.

you are ok till gross price and handling charges, right?

Then you include your dummy condition type for excise amount calculation.Then in the next step calculate a subtotal without giving any condition type and maintaining 'S' in the subtotal field in the pricing procedure.

In the next step include the insurance condition type and calculate it on the subtotal.

This will help

Regards

Gregory Mathews

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mathew,

Then you include your dummy condition type for excise amount calculation.Then in the next step calculate a subtotal without giving any condition type and maintaining 'S' in the subtotal field in the pricing procedure.

In the next step include the insurance condition type and calculate it on the subtotal.

In the above, pls tell me how to add the line item, since excise subtotals details are defined in tax procedure. and insurance are defined in pricing procedure. pls elaborate in detail

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Yes Excise is in tax procedure and insurance is in pricing.

So what we do is like we will add some dummy condition type for excise calculation and mark it as statistical in the pricing procedure.

Copy any of the standard condition type for tax/surcharge and rename it as excise calculation.

Use that condition type to calculate the excise duty on A+B.

Since we have marked that excise condition type in pricing procedure as statistical, it wont affect any tax postings or net value for tax calculation in tax procedure.

Hope it is clear. If not feel free to revert back.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

any other inputs..pls suggest