We have to enable the system such that on invoicing excise should not flow and VAT should flow at the rate of 5%.
can you suggest me what to do and where to configure.
G Lakshmipathi replied
1) Dont maintain the material code in J1ID so that the excise duty will not flow in sale order / billing
2) Go to V/07, select condition type JIND (which is the Access Sequence for UTXJ) and click on "Access". There maintain the table 518 which would the combination for
- Country (origin country)
- Plant (Delivering Plant)
- Plant Region (Delivering Plant Region)
- Region (Ship To party Region)
- Tax Class.Customer (ship to party)
- Tax Class.Material
3) Go to FTXP, input country of origin, create a new tax code and maintain 5% against "Account Key - JN6 and condition type JIN6"
4) Now go to VK11, input UTXJ and maintain the above tax code the above combination
If you are in TAXINJ, you can follow the above procedure. Otherwise, you can create a tax code in VK19 directly instead of FTXP